With your MyAccessFlorida.com account, you can quickly verify your eligibility and apply for food assistance (food stamps), medical assistance, and temporary cash assistance for families with children (TANF) in Florida.
Before switching to the My Access Florida Access portal, make sure your computer has an active Internet connection and you have your username and password.
MyAccessFlorida Login Process
Follow these steps so that you can successfully log in to your MyAccessFlorida account:
- Open your browser and log in to the MyAccessFlorida login portal at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
- When the page is open, scroll down and click on the “Login or create a MyACCESS account” link to continue.
- Next, you will be directed to the “Returning Users” part. Here enter your username and password in the required fields.
- Then tap Sign in to access your account. Once you log into your account, you can apply and enjoy your Florida benefits.
If you are not logged in or cannot access your account, follow these steps to reset MyAccessFlorida data.
Reset MyAccessFlorida Password
In case you don’t remember your account password, just try the following steps:
- Go to the MyAccessFlorida login page at www.myflorida.com/accessflorida and tap the “forgot your password” link.
- Enter your user ID on the new page and click “Next” to continue.
- Answer your security questions and click Next.
- Enter your new password.
- Enter your password again in the box below.
- Finally, tap the “Reset” button to generate a new password.
How To Reset MyAccessFlorida Login User ID?
If you forget your Myaccess Florida username, follow these steps to restore your username:
- Go to the login page to log in and click on the “Forgot your username?”
- You will be taken to a page where you enter the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Case number
- Payee Last Name (if applicable)
- Zipcode (the zip code where you live)
- Payee First Name (if applicable)
- Payee Date of Birth (if applicable)
- Obtain your user ID after entering the above information.
After visiting My ACCESS Florida, the main menu will be displayed with benefits for individuals, EBT services, frequently asked questions, survey forms, and useful links. Click on the “Benefits Home” link.
If you do not have an account to do MyAccessFlorida Login, click on the “Create Account” link (in the Get Started Section) and enter the required information to create an account in My ACCESS Florida.